Is your website compatible for mobile devices?
Usually websites appear to be all jumbled up or are very difficult to navigate through, when accessed via a mobile phone or a smart phone. Try opening your existing website on your Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Nokia or any other mobile phone that you use. You will see that the experience of browsing your site is not the same, when viewed on a Desktop or a Laptop.
With the tremendous increase in the number of mobile phone users accessing the internet on their handhelds, it is important for the website owners to get a mobile version for their websites.
We can help you with this!
At Magnon International, we offer top-notch mobile web design services to help you reach your scattered target audience easily. The mobile version of the website that we design and develop can be –
Which mobile Operating System fits your business website?
- Easily accessed on smart phone browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone, Andorid and Nokia
- Accessed on a variety of browser dimensions ranging from the smaller screens to the more popular larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels)
- Used as an information dissemination platform for people accessing your website from a mobile phone.
- Programmed to fetch information from existing databases.
All of them - Right?
What we hence recommend is not a specific Application for each platform, but a Mobile Website that is accessible on all the above platforms. The Benefits are numerous:
Mobile sites are best suited for
- Making it easy for your cutomers to reach you via a Mobile phone
- No inconvenient downloads required by your customers
- Easily accessible on any Mobile Browser hence
- Multiple development platforms not required
- Easy to update and manage
A mobile site version is ideal when people users are accessing information on the move. Some areas where these most helpful are
** Sources: Gartner June 2008, eMarketer April 2008; Mary Meeker, Morgan Stanley Google Confidential and Proprietary
- Corporate websites
- Pricing Display
- Store/Dealer Locations
- Tickets Bookings
- Events Calendar
- Contact Forms
- Google Map Location plotting
- Contacts or People Directory
- E-commerce (Mobile Commerce)
- Messaging Sites
We employ talented and qualified web designers for mobile devices.
Please Contact Us to get in touch with our Consulting Team to get pricing for designing your Mobile Website version now!