Introducing Quality Into Every Aspect of the Company Ranging from Processes, People, Solutions and Services – to Creating an All-Encompassing Quality Culture. Developing Collective Willingness Towards the Discipline of Doing Things Right the First Time, by Using Lowest Possible Resources and Driving Highest Quality Standards to the Customer. Strong Quality Consciousness and Quest for Continuous Improvement to be a Powerful Undercurrent in Magnon’s Culture and Way-of-Life.
One of the prime concerns of outsourcing is be able to maintain quality standards. This is something that is addressed very seriously by our Project Managers as well as Resources. We ensure that every web project that is undertaken by us undergoes stringent quality tests and it is only then they are uploaded and launched. Some aspects in our quality testing approach are listed below:
- Testing for Functionality
- Functionality testing means to ensure that all the required functionality has been implemented as specified in the first place. Therefore, functionality testing refers to testing for correctness and adequacy
- Testing for Usability
- In this type of testing, it is ensured that the user encounters little overhead, such as learning or handling activities, to operate the Website.
- Testing for Compatibility / Compliance
- Compatibility is mainly established through compliance and interoperability. We ensure that the Website is not only W3C Compliant but is also compatible with most Search Engines. For special cases our webpage could follow the conformance as per Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0). As a practice we follow the WCAG checklist for A and AA conformance.
- Testing for Performance
- This involves assuring a timely response from the system, taking into account not only the Website's architecture in addition to factors like a user's slow Internet connection.
- Benchmarking & Best Practices
- Our resources are increasingly encouraged to benchmark their coding standards and creative designing standards with the best in the business. Not only does benchmarking lead to the inculcation of globally accepted best practices but also gives are resources a fair amount of exposure to international standards and benchmarks which can be lifted and put to use here in